Contributor
I am not Lori-bashing. I own a few of her pieces & really like them. But what is up with the dressy apricot peplum vest over the black & grey shirt?? I'm nut sure I get it. Maybe it's just me.
Contributor

Re: What is Lori's combo today?

I meant to say I'm not sure......
Valued Contributor

Not bashing over here either, however, for a well respected designer that outfit is completely ridiculous. It's clownish. I get it that she is the queen of layering and I love layering but that outfit on her right now is really bad... sorry Lori.
Respected Contributor

I think it looks just like what the two munchkins were wearing that sang to Dorothy(:
Trusted Contributor

She usually layers too much when on air, I think, but tonight I have to agree the peach peplum vest with the black and grey striped top just doesn't go together.

Super Contributor

Simple answer. She wouldn't dress like this away from the camera. She is just trying to show you two or more items at once. It's kind of like what Louis D does only not in a good way.
Contributor

I've never understood the appeal of this line. To me, the garments are too sacky, and I don't know why anyone would want to wear two, three, or four layers in warm weather, A/C or not. Just my opinion, of course.

Super Contributor

She wears what makes her happy and so do I. Your mothers should have let you choose your own clothes when you were little. It would have made you less judgmental.

Respected Contributor

Wow, she is like some crazy character from Star Trek or some alien genre.

Layering is one thing, crazy is another.

Loved those tights with the skirt attatched on grown women too.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I have almost been tempted a dozen or more times to order one of her pieces, but something always stops me. And I agree about that shirt and vest -- not a good go-together. But at the end of the day if it makes her happy then all is right with her world.