Respected Contributor

Re: What is Joan Rivers' TSV on Monday, Feb 2?

I own Joan's trench in Stone from a couple years ago & LOVE it!

The TSV looks to be the same coat, but is a little shorter in length. The fabrication blend is the same as the previous trench. I'm loving the coral color, & will probably buy that.

Super Contributor

Does anyone have the link to order? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I have the purple version, a shorter olive one and the two tone (navy and black).

I LOVE Joan's trench coats and get tons of compliments when I wear mine. The sateen material is high quality...it looks like a $200+ coat.

I am considering getting classic stone today.

If anyone is on the fence, give it a try...I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 NJ4Jays said:

trench coat in several colors mid calf length very columbo looking

LOL! So true. Looks like a shiny wrinklefest after it has been on only a short period of time. Jayne's is a red hot mess.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Favorite Son said:
On 1/31/2015 NJ4Jays said:

trench coat in several colors mid calf length very columbo looking

LOL! So true. Looks like a shiny wrinklefest after it has been on only a short period of time. Jayne's is a red hot mess.

I just looked at the video and have to agree. Jayne usually wears clothes well but not that red coat.

When it comes to rain coats, I prefer a traditional (long) trench coat in cotton gabardine. If it's a rain jacket, I prefer a hood in a more updated style.

I think the color buttons look cheap. (I find many of JR's garments have cheap buttons)