Occasional Contributor

What is Gabrielle Kerr wearing on her Destination Gold show 8/25/15 a.m.?

Can someone tell me where to find the exposed gold zipper front black top or dress Gabrielle Kerr is wearing on her Destination Gold show Tuesday morning 8/25/15?  I'd love to order it.

Regular Contributor

Re: What is Gabrielle Kerr wearing on her Destination Gold show 8/25/15 a.m.?

[ Edited ]

could very much be her own from her personal wardrobe + not a Q item. I saw Carolyn & Jill wear tops that were really pretty. I posted on their FB pages asking if they were Q brands...both replied or the social media persons replied that they were their own clothes. She gave the designer name of each top and where they bought them....

I've seen a ton of Michael Kors tops with the exposed zippers @ Marshalls lately in my area....

Occasional Contributor

Oh, ok..  I thought all the hosts only wore clothes that were sold on Q.  Thanks for your reply.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lee3z, I think they should be required to wear ONLY QVC clothes when on the air and it always surprises me to see them in other clothes. From a sales perspective, it only makes sense to present and saturate us with their lines as much as possible.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I think that if the staff doesn't wear Q clothing that says a lot about how they really feel about the choices offered.

Occasional Contributor

@MaggieMack..  I haven't been watching QVC for very long and only then if I'm not doing or watching something else.  So I'm surprised to learn that hosts are allowed to wear their own clothes while hosting shows.  It seemed to me from what I've seen that they are usually wearing the items that are being presented or just recently presented.

Anyway, I'm still trying to find out what Gabrielle wore on her Destination Gold show this morning and where I might be able to buy that gold zip-up front top/dress?  On reviewing the presentation up close on the website, I saw a couple vertical rows of  raised seam detailing down both sides of the front.  I love it and the bold gold zipper styling.  So I asked her on FB but have received no reply so far.

Occasional Contributor

@dex..  You're right.  I agree.  They can't  possibly like everything they're selling, and frankly.. some of those loose-fitting tops they model make them look as big as a tent.

Valued Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Lee3z, I think they should be required to wear ONLY QVC clothes when on the air and it always surprises me to see them in other clothes. From a sales perspective, it only makes sense to present and saturate us with their lines as much as possible.

Exactly!  If you go into GAP, the workers are weairng GAP clothes.  If you go into Ann Taylor, they are wearing Ann Taylor clothes.  If you go into any store that sells clothing, more often than not the sales reps and workers are wearing clothes from that store.  It only makes sense.  I never understood why hosts were permitted to wear non-QVC clothes.  It does say a lot about what they really think of the clothes.  For example, Shawn is with Isaac all the time and i NEVER see her wearing Isaac items when she isn't with him.  On the other hand Jane T ALWAYS wears Isaac or other QVC brands in her shows.  It says a lot!

Occasional Contributor

@MaggieMack..  you know, now that you mention it, I haven't seen Shawn wearing Isaac's clothes in her shows either.  In fact, call me whacko but I've seen them almost get into serious arguments.  I saw it on one show and my immediate reaction was that they're not just goofing with one another, she DOES NOT like him.  After that exchange, she had an attitude toward him thru the rest of the show.  It was hard to miss.  I think she is a diva in her own mind anyway.  Like I said, I only watch QVC when I have nothing else to do or when I can't sleep at night....  Just my personal observations.