Honored Contributor

Re: What have you ordered during this 'pre season' event?

@Susan Louise 

I didn’t watch the “event” but I picked up a Bob Mackie Pinstriped Button Down Blouse in blue on clearance and also got a couple Lemon Way Perfect Pima Cotton Scoop-Neck tops, white & periwinkle, on clearance over at HSN. 

It is tax-free weekend here so I saved a wee bit extra.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

I guess the “event” lasts all day? I may be purchasing from the event after all!

I have ave been looking online... I think I’m going to order the One Day Only D&C Tribal Patchwork Printed Blouse in Violet Multi. This fabric is really nice. It doesn’t really look like patchwork to me & that is good, I don’t usually care for patchwork print clothing.

Gary must have heard me grumbling a while back that D&C is too casual for me to wear to work most of the time. This kind of top will be perfect for work this fall & winter, actually all year here in Florida. I also found another D&C blouse of the same or similar fabric & have been trying to decide if I want it, too. 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I was tempted by this new Denim & Co denim shirt.  The more I thought about it the more I wished the seaming on the front had been replicated on the back.  Between that and the price - I didn't order.

Studio by Denim & Co. Embroidered Button-Up Denim Shirt - A367906

@Bird mama 

I like this shirt, too, but not at the current price. Maybe we will both get lucky and notice it when the price is lower.

Honored Contributor

New stuff from BFD.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Susan Louise 

I guess the “event” lasts all day? I may be purchasing from the event after all!

I have ave been looking online... I think I’m going to order the One Day Only D&C Tribal Patchwork Printed Blouse in Violet Multi. This fabric is really nice. It doesn’t really look like patchwork to me & that is good, I don’t usually care for patchwork print clothing.

Gary must have heard me grumbling a while back that D&C is too casual for me to wear to work most of the time. This kind of top will be perfect for work this fall & winter, actually all year here in Florida. I also found another D&C blouse of the same or similar fabric & have been trying to decide if I want it, too. 

I watched the video again & they lost me with the print. But I could really use a nice 3/4 sleeve blouse. I usually wear long sleeves to the office.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Susan Louise !  I bought the Vince Camuto Kimi crossbody/clutch that Amy first presented on Friday.  Too slow to get the Cppertone on first go-round but kept looking throughout the rest of the evening and snagged it.  I like that it can be used crossbody or as a clutch.  I’d gotten an email from Rakuten offering a 7% bonus on the cash I’d earned if I opted for and electronic Q gift card, so I used that to bring the out-of-pocket well below $100.

Nothing as far as clothing.  Don’t really need anything and none of what has been shown do I really want!

Honored Contributor

Well .... I did order something just now.   LOGO top in Jute.

Esteemed Contributor

D and C was on so I ordered the long sleeve tops that were 2. I thought it was an ok deal and ok when it gets colder. I just gave in for it seemed cheaper th an others now on. Hope I am not sorry. I don't like uneven hems or big flowers at 5ft tall.

Respected Contributor

2 pairs of the vionic Tsv moccasins and two solid colored liquid knit tops from Susan’s essentials line.   

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a Radley London handbag. The price was significantly lower then when it was offered as a TSV, and they offered free shipping with 6 E/P.

I have wanted one of these bags before they were even offered by QVC.