Honored Contributor

What have you ordered during this 'pre season' event?

[ Edited ]

I just ordered 2 Denim & Co tops (A367908) to go with Linea skirts I recently bought on clearance in the navy & black (A287620)

The clay red top to go with the black skirt

The navy top to go with the navy skirt

I think the style of the top will pair well with the boho skirts...

Honored Contributor

Re: What have you ordered during this 'pre season' event?

@Susan Louise 

I saw that D & Co. top and thought it was cute. 

I didn’t order anything from the pre-season style event. I debated an IM long cardigan I saw, but I didn’t order it. I did order a SG ponte jacket on clearance a couple of weeks ago. It will be good when the weather gets cooler. Enjoy your tops and skirts! 

Trusted Contributor

Susan, Just a few things from other websites so far.

You will look nice in your tops and skirts; great choice!

Super Contributor

Enjoyed Isaac’s show and purchased the hooded cardigan and the matching top in the Honey color.  Was intrigued by the Denim and Co jean jacket but missed the presentation earlier and I see my size and color choice are sold out.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

I didn't order anything from the preseason event.  I did enough damage at the summer clearance with 20%.  I bought all tops.  2 Belle long sleeve, 1 d&c long and 1 short sleeve, 1 Isaac short and 1 Quacker short sleeve.  They were all under $20 each.  All the short sleeve ones are good fall colors.  And they've all shipped.  So I did well.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Cuddl Duds cardigan in chili red.
Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered anything because there's still two months of summer weather left.  I have clicked on during commercial breaks but I didn't see anything that wasn't dull and ordinary.  Certainly nothing worth buying now and putting in my closet until Oct.  I think this is the minor leagues when it comes to Fall shopping, I think the major league stuff will roll out in September.  Ok....maybe I just hope that's the case.    

Honored Contributor

Two pairs of booties ... same style ... one pair ivory snakeskin and the other pair chocolate .... brand:  Arizona.  Ordered from JCP.  Marked down from $60 to $28.  I don't have any foot issues - so no need to buy "wellness" shoes from QVC.

At this point - there's nothing I need from QVC.  I get my turtlenecks from LandsEnd.  I have lots of casual and dress pants, and more shoes that I actually need.  And - make my own sweaters.

Honored Contributor

I was tempted by this new Denim & Co denim shirt.  The more I thought about it the more I wished the seaming on the front had been replicated on the back.  Between that and the price - I didn't order.

Studio by Denim & Co. Embroidered Button-Up Denim Shirt - A367906

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing yet.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!