Esteemed Contributor

Re: What have you ordered during this 'pre season' event?

I ordered Laurie Felt embroidered  jeans in the  drk color . I ordered 2 sizes, hoping that atleast one of the two will fit.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing.  Flipping the dial, I saw those AnyBody Joggers A310174 shown twice and would really like them to wear around the house.   The price was OK, but after I added shipping charges and tax, they were more than I wanted to spend.  I'll probably wish I'd bought them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Nothing---didn't watch much and what I did see was more of the same thing only in dark colors---am not interested in fall--we are in the middle of summer and want light . cool breezy clothes---have enough clothes for the cold months and buy what I need locally.

Esteemed Contributor

I would have ordered more however  am not sure about the sizing on many items  offered. I've had to order a couple of sizes  in  various particular items to  see which size  fits the best. Also, so many Fall tops are all the long tunics  or high low style which are not to my liking . For us petite ladies  we look to be swimming in fabric. Evemn your petite hosts don't look their best in yards and yards of all these long tops .