Honored Contributor

Re: What have you gotten the most wear from this year?

Since I have spent the past 5 months in SW Pa and it has been nothing but cold and rainy I would say i have gotten the most use from sweatshirts and an old denim jacket, and my denim & co 2 pocket pants.

Honored Contributor

sun hat

Honored Contributor

Hmmm. Let me think... Most of these are getting loose on me now but I'd like to replace them all in smaller sizes.

* Coldwater Creek camis

* Coldwater Creek button down tops, one tencel in a sage green, one a white knit

* Slinky 3/4 sleeve tops - one a Malibu Blue, one in New Berry (bright coral)

* Slinky navy blue vest

* Chicos Private Edition black slacks

* D&Co 3/4 sleeve t-shirts - one in Claret Red, one in Fern Green

* D&Co 3/4 sleeve thermal polo shirt in True Purple

* Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans

Trusted Contributor

I have a casual lifestyle and the past summer at the lakehouse I wore my Lee Rider bermuda shorts nearly everyday. I got them at Walmart for $14 in khaki and in dark blue denim. They washed and dried beautifully. I got more than my money's worth with those items.

Honored Contributor

5"" shorts and tanks from Target all summer.......(I live in a blazin' climate!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I think I have gotten the most out of 3 pair of Target brand Mossimo jeans that I turned into capri jeans. I wore them all summer long. I got a great deal on them too. I wouldn't have normally even looked at Target's jeans but I figured why not? They were marked down to about $12.50 and then again to about $7.50.

Honored Contributor

Hands down, my Talbots Slimming Ankle jeans. I bought two pairs and wear them every day. Seriously the best jeans I've ever owned. I'm 5'5" and they're regular length on me.

I also bought a 3/4 sleeve tee shirt from Talbots this summer in several colors and I just keep rotating them.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Regular Contributor

From J Jill...those short sleeve linen dresses with POCKETS...love them...and now I am wearing them with footless leggings...

Also, I went back to my many pairs of Birkis...stayed away for awhile...now I realize how comfortable and stylish they are.

Trusted Contributor

T-shirts from Target and Walmart and before the hot weather started, a pair of black/white tweed dress pants from New York and Company (I gained a few pounds earlier this year and they were the only dress pants I had that fit for a few weeks!).

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/18/2014 TY said:

I think I have gotten the most out of 3 pair of Target brand Mossimo jeans that I turned into capri jeans. I wore them all summer long. I got a great deal on them too. I wouldn't have normally even looked at Target's jeans but I figured why not? They were marked down to about $12.50 and then again to about $7.50.

Wow! Do they run small? I like Mossimo better then Merona.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West