Trusted Contributor

What has happened to the Q's quality?

I recently bought a sweater from the Liz Claiborne line and the fabric was so thin you could see through it. I bought a coat from Denim & Co and the buttons all fell off. Sent both back. Also the Q seems to be making more and more mistakes on orders. I purchased a set of fleece sheets and paid the full amount, but the Q put them on easy pay which I did not want. Spent a long time on the phone getting it corrected. Anyone else have issues like those above? TIA.

Occasional Contributor

Re: What has happened to the Q's quality?

china

Respected Contributor

There is so much competition out there with better prices, better coupons, FREE S&H and better quality that I don't get why people bother.

I think some of it think the hosts are their "friends.." and will not lead them astray LOL...and others they want to use the Q Card and the payments so they pay more all the way around.

So many places to shop these days.

Honored Contributor

This OP is from almost 3 years ago. This proves the old adage: "The more things change, the more they stay the same!"

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@CouponQueen wrote:

There is so much competition out there with better prices, better coupons, FREE S&H and better quality that I don't get why people bother.

I think some of it think the hosts are their "friends.." and will not lead them astray LOL...and others they want to use the Q Card and the payments so they pay more all the way around.

So many places to shop these days.

Hosts as friends...yes, I believe there are some people who think they are friends with hosts and some of these folks keep buying even if they don't need the item.  Ever see an episode of hoarders where someone buys and buys?  I can picture someone ordering from qvc on a daily basis without caring about value, quality or price.