Occasional Contributor

The final presentation for the tsv was during the morning q show?  Also, halston was supposed to have an afternoon show according to my Directv guide, but it became a two hour inspired style instead.  What happened?

Honored Contributor

Looks like tnere are plenty of the TSV left, unless my computer is lying.

I have this jacket in the blush, and I love it.  

Respected Contributor

If you check shows recently aired, Halston was on at 3 p.m. today.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Occasional Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

There was no halston show at 3pm.  It was a two hour inspired style.  The last halston was from 11-12pm. 

Respected Contributor

Re: What happened today?

[ Edited ]

@Mysfgiants wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

There was no halston show at 3pm.  It was a two hour inspired style.  The last halston was from 11-12pm. 

There was a Halston show from 3 to 4.  He was also on various times during inspired style 6-8 pm

Honored Contributor

Whoa Ladies! Do you all have the same program guide? Live in different time zones? Finally, it's all over now, so does it really matter who is right or wrong? 🌷

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Whoa Ladies! Do you all have the same program guide? Live in different time zones? Finally, it's all over now, so does it really matter who is right or wrong? 🌷

@Shanus I'm not going by a program guide. I only know what I watched and at what time.