Frequent Contributor

What happened to the morning show with Pat and Jayne?

Haven't watched the Q in such a long time. See some new hosts here and there and noticed they changed the Monday and Friday morning shows.

Guess it was time for a change.

Stephanie
Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the morning show with Pat and Jayne?

@steffieg  I didn't catch the show very often because I worked full time however they started integrating different hosts with Jayne and Pat a while ago.  Then Jayne and Pat started working different hours.  Maybe they got tired of the crack of dawn hours.  I know I would have :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I miss them.They were great together!!

Valued Contributor

The same thing that happened to The Morning Show with Pat and Dan. Gone. I watched that show for years, but first it split the week with Pat & Jayne, and now it's a grab bag of guess who the hosts will be. 

Occasional Contributor

I like Pat but not Jayne.  Jayne talks way too much about herself and Chelsea and Lsuren.  She has no time to talk about the items she’s presenting.  Soon we will hear about the pool, which she talks about ALL the time.  Is she not used to anything?   Other hosts have pools, horses and go on really nice vacations but they don’t talk about it all the time.  Jayne is too much into herself but she’s far from being a queen of anything. Pat is more well rounded and can talk about lots of things.  Love Pat!!!

Valued Contributor

Pat and Jayne are like Ethel and Lucy. When they get the giggles........ Jayne has such a terrific host. love her belly laugh... Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy she likes to draw and paint. she is very talented.

Respected Contributor

I guess the show ran its course. I like Jayne hosting by herself.

She’s good at providing details about the clothing.

But Jayne and Pat together was more fluff than substance.