Esteemed Contributor

Re: What happened to summer at QVC?

Well, you know that today is June 25th so there's only exactly 6 more months until Christmas. Evine already got the jump on QVC doing Christmas shows...QVC must be slacking as their Christmas shows don't start until July 1st. I'll be sure not to watch as July 1 is Canada Day here and I'd rather celebrate that day instead.

Honored Contributor

You snooze, you lose.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I wondered about all the  fall fashions being shown,. 

In a brick and mortar store fall fashions may start to appear now, but there will still be the summer ones. Usually on sale and eventually to clearance.

The items shown on TV could be in my house in a about a week.  I would think I would want to wear it right away.   Fall fashions could be available on the website in the meantime.

Apparently my logic is flawed.  While they are showing fall fashions on TV, there are still summer items on the website.  After 30 years, I expect they know what really works.  Smiley Happy

Personally, I almost never need fall/winter clothing.  I don't even own a coat.  Lately winters in So. California have lasted maybe a week. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching HSN today and Diane Gilman was on selling jeans and jeggings with a big ol' scarf wrapped around her neck. 

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal I wondered about that also. ??? In the weather we have been having 100 degree heat index & high humidity I avoid just about any extra clothing (I do keep it legal). but a scarf and spandex pants ? whew. Of course I am sure the studio is strongly air conditioned .  Maybe she takes it off when going to her car.

Honored Contributor

Qvc summer begins around Valentine's Day and ends in June.  In a week it will be all boots, puffy costs and big swears.  And  the Chrstmas countdown will stsrt....hurry....only 112 days till Christmas.  As we eat or watermelon and lay by the pool.