Honored Contributor

What happened to my lovely Fall weather?

It's dark cloudy and dreary.  Thankfully no showers.  It's 63 but feels like 50.  Not the lovely Fall day they promised us....2 days ago.  I wanted to take a drive and pickup some apples and pumpkins but I don't really feel like it today.  Maybe next Sunday......  

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to my lovely Fall weather?

It's a gray, cool-ish day here in the metro-DC area. If it's going to be dreary, I wish it would at least rain.  We really could use some good rains around here.

Honored Contributor

I know. We were digging out long pants and sweatskirts yesterday. It is 56 today.

Honored Contributor

What does this have to do with fashion?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree 

I know.I had the heat on...lol 

It makes me want to cuddle up and buy more   Cuddl Duds.....lol

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree  Been raining, windy and just plain crappy here in Western NY!!!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's dark cloudy and dreary.  Thankfully no showers.  It's 63 but feels like 50.  Not the lovely Fall day they promised us....2 days ago.  I wanted to take a drive and pickup some apples and pumpkins but I don't really feel like it today.  Maybe next Sunday......  

The weather your described is typical Fall weather. What kind of weather were you expecting? Yup, 63 degrees that feels like 50. That's about right. Where I live, we bundle up and go pick apples and pumpkins. If I was to wait for a picture perfect day, then I'd never enjoy my apples/pumpkins. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Today is beautiful in Southeastern Wisconsin! Sunny, 64 degrees, just need a light jacket-perfect Fall Day! Saturday here was awful, rainy and gloomy and cold..... 

Honored Contributor

I'm in Ohio.  Saturday was absolutely gorgeous.  Yesterday was showers off and on, periods of sun then clouds again.  I had to have my AC on because when it rained, it came in all the windows and with everything closed up, it was too warm in the house.  It also felt damp inside the house because of the rain.

Today is cloudy and ugly again but then it's supposed to be sunny and above average temps tomorrow through Friday with nothing but sunshine.  By next Monday they are predicting a high of 48! 

Honored Contributor

I LOVED the gray with a breeze yesterday!! Today it is 80 something and overcast, muggy.

I MUST move out of this area. This is NOT Fall weather in any way. : (