Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to my lovely Fall weather?

My lovely Fall day arrived today.  A day late, when I have to work.  Chilly yesterday but it warmed up overnight.  It was 72 at 7am.  Bizarre.  It's 75 now and sunny with a lovely breeze.  A perfect pumpkin patch or apple orchard day but alas, I am in my home office, chained to my laptops.  I'm hoping to have some Fall fun with my girls and the grandchildren this coming weekend.  

Trusted Contributor

Just came back taking the dog for a walk.  It's a totally beautiful day here.  Sunny, 70 degrees and a nice breeze.  Could not ask for anything better.

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree   I'm in MA too and yesterday it was jacket weather and as you said today in the low 70's and a tad humid.   Raining now but I think it's going to turn on us again tomorrow.   Color is starting to make an appearance.   

Honored Contributor

We're still having beautiful weather here in Virginia.  This time of year and in the Spring is one reason I love Virginia.

The evenings and mornings are cool, not cold, just cool.  During the day it heats up a little.

Come on over here to Virginia.  We're just the right combination of Southern charm and get' 'er done....know how.

We'll take care of any transition blues you have....but...but...no offense...please just visit us.  This place is getting way, way too crowded....

Oh!  And this time of year the leaves are amazing!  Take a drive out Skyline Drive and see how beautiful Virginia is.

But don't cross over into D.C.  We have some unsavory characters looming there.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

This week 10/7 it is going to be close to 70 until Friday -- rain and it will be cooler on Sat & Sun in the 50's.  This is for the Chicago area.  I don't understand how anyone talks about their weather and never gives a location.

kindness is strength