Honored Contributor

What happened to Vera Bradley?

I never see it on air anymore, so I did a search and the inventory is substantial.  All I notice on air is Lug.  I remember when QVC brought in Lemon Something and it didn't seem to do well.  So what gives?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What happened to Vera Bradley?

Brands in every category are a revollving door at times- I always felt Vera Bradley was misplaced being here, though.  Their website is terrific, they offer so many more styles, patterns, etc than ever offered here. Their sales are great, I'm always getting emails for 25% off, 30% off etc. And they offer FREE SHIPPING too! 

Esteemed Contributor

When you look around on the website there is so much more for sale.  I suspect that the on air items are higher volume.  Worth cruising the site when you are passing time.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

Brands in every category are a revollving door at times- I always felt Vera Bradley was misplaced being here, though.  Their website is terrific, they offer so many more styles, patterns, etc than ever offered here. Their sales are great, I'm always getting emails for 25% off, 30% off etc. And they offer FREE SHIPPING too! 

I second your comment, hardily.  I made my first purchase ever of VB at their on-line outlet sale last week with 30% off and FREE shipping just with providing an email address.  I bought three items all for under $55!  Of course, it will take longer for ground shipping but no complaints from me and due to the more limited crew b/o the virus but for the value I am happy to wait a couple of weeks.  

Honored Contributor

I like Vera Bradley a lot. I do know the company is making masks for hospitals and other front-line workers. They did release some for the public, but they sold out immediately.