Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Tuesday nights with Leah and Shawn?

@depglass   With the rare exception that I really need something, I pretty much see a shopping channel only during commercials elsewhere.  More than enough time for me.

My TV's have been silent today since about 6:15 AM, so no QVC so far today.

Regular Contributor

Jane always gets what she wants, no matter what the viewer thinks. I liked Courtney with Shawn when I have seen them together. Shawn is very generous with other hosts and the negativity toward her is unfair. Look, Tuesday nite will now be silliness, time to change the channel.

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

I found it interesting .. and I think it was Sunday .. that David was

over on QVC 2 ....

@Big Joanie David was on QVC2 on Sunday because it was fashion day on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

People have asked both Shawn and Leah on their social media but neither has answered.

Who's going to say that it was a nightmare working with the other? It was an odd, uncomfortable pairing.

Regular Contributor

I’ve never really seen any of the host answer questions on social media except Jennifer C who sometimes responds to a question such as where you can find what she’s wearing and on a rare occasion Amy sometimes will. But I figure it’s against QVC’s policy for the hosts to give out such details as to why certain shows are no longer on the line up…jmo
Trusted Contributor

Shawn and Leah were an unnatural fit.  Putting together a goofball who likes to draw attention to herself with a seasoned pro was not a good fit.  Glad to see that show hit the dust.

Occasional Contributor

Exactly!  Jane talks over everyone and can't shut up.  Poor Courtney.  This pairing was painful to watch.  I won't be tuning in to them again because of Jane.  

New Contributor

Well, with apologies to the haters, I miss "Cheers" very much. It has been one of my favorite shows during the week.  I don't get to see Leah very often because I usually watch at night, so it has been a treat to see her every Tuesday evening.  And I've always enjoyed Shawn.  I thought the "Odd Couple" pairing was fun and engaging.  Maybe they'll be back at a different time slot?  

Super Contributor

I was going to ask this question too. I liked Leah. I don't watch now with Jane and Courtney 

Super Contributor

Me too