Esteemed Contributor

What happened to Tuesday nights with Leah and Shawn?

Did I miss something? Last night I tuned in at 10 o'clock and saw Jane and Courtney, again! These two just don't match together. One or the other would be great, not both. Anyway, I was wondering what happened with cheers to Leah and Shawn on Tuesday night at 10 PM?

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Tuesday nights with Leah and Shawn?

If there is no Shawn , I'm good.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Effie54 this has been discussed.no one seems to know

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Effie54 this has been discussed.no one seems to know

I didn't see it discussed previously. I thought it was strange that their show wasn't on....I think Shawn was on Q2, and no explanation for Jane and Courtney again! 

Esteemed Contributor

I found the show awkward.....early on Leah made remarks that she'd be home on couch w/slippers at that hour.....and Shawn jumped from one attention display to another.......painful to watch.

Super Contributor

I agree 100 percent. They do not do well together. One of them constantly talks over the other one and needs ALOT of attention! I have to mute it or go to recently aired. We all know how old she is no need to remind us 20 times per show!
Respected Contributor

I found it interesting .. and I think it was Sunday .. that David was

over on QVC 2 ....

Honored Contributor

We are all creatures of habit and miss our favorites when we lose them in the original time slot.  I have to fit my Q watching into our evening TV dramas.  You can pretty much get the gist of it all during the ever lengthening commercial breaks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Did I miss something? Last night I tuned in at 10 o'clock and saw Jane and Courtney, again! These two just don't match together. One or the other would be great, not both. Anyway, I was wondering what happened with cheers to Leah and Shawn on Tuesday night at 10 PM?

QVC shifted people around Jane and Courtney's time slot on Friday was given to Alberti and Amy. Leah and Shawn's time slot was give Jane Courtney.  Shawn was given another time slot with Shawn Saves Spring.

Honored Contributor

People have asked both Shawn and Leah on their social media but neither has answered.