Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Martha Stewart

@LisB68    When there are no new clothing pieces that generally means that the Q will sell what is left.  It's too bad because I liked her selection.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I just checked Louis' site and didn't see anything.

Respected Contributor

Again, I checked Louis site; I listened to a video on his facebook page and saw nothing about him leaving.

I liked Martha Stewart and bought a few things from her on clearance. I got a great reversible rain coat on a LTS. She had a particular style that reminded me of the older Talbot's line and real quality. I never thought she was a match for Q clothes. And she doesn't need the business.

Honored Contributor

I thought Zulilly was QVC's and HSN's close out store.  I only have bought two items, Clark's shoes before they started a return policy, and a top that it took me three weeks to get.  Please someone set me straight on Zulilly if I am wrong. 

Esteemed Contributor

That's funny, @fthunt -- I'm 71 and thought Martha's clothing designs were right up my alley.  I love and wear her jeans "with flowers running down the leg."  So, I really didn't think her clothing was age-specific.  Great quality!   I'm sorry she won't have new clothing on QVC.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@lavendar 

QVC obviously made him delete his statement on his site and they have been quickly poofing any references to it here on the forums and there were MANY, especially on the Linea and fashion forums.

This one has apparently not been noticed.....yet. But don't be surprised when this one disappears.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

As @Shanus  noted, Martha is spread very thin.  I think she has too much going on and showing her clothing line took too much of her time.  I have many of her clothes, and you can't beat the quality.  I'm sorry it's being discontinued.

The thinning of the clothing lines will be worth it if they'll just get rid of Lisa Rinna, which they should have done long ago.

Sooooooo true! I can't stand the Lisa Rinna line, nor can I watch her.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lavendar wrote:

I just checked Louis' site and didn't see anything.

I LOVE Louis...sad to hear he's gone!!!!Heart

Honored Contributor

I don't think it is Martha.  I think it is QVC.  Haven't seen or heard of many new products at all and I'm guessing they are scrambling to find a way to stay in business.

They have a very outdated business model, but that's just my opinion. 

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

She has a Christmas program on 10/22, nothing scheduled after that.

I think there will be some surprises in January when we hear a few of our favorites won't be coming back.   

Do you know that or are you just guessing?  

Martha may not have had any clothes on in a while but she has had a few other shows.  Home Decor and wine and such.

@Miss Pepsi 

Why would I guess?  At the time of this post in October, nothing was scheduled.  I checked.  Later a Christmas program was scheduled in December.  Since that program up to today, April 1, nothing has been scheduled.  No, it's not an April Fool.