Frequent Contributor

What happened to Fashionably Early w Jayne and Pat?

I used to record my favorite QVC shows and Fashionably Early was on Mon and Fri mornings.  Now that I'm no longer recording I just take my chances and the few mornings I've been up and had time to watch it isn't on, I started noticing this a couple months ago.  What happened to it?  It was my favorite show on QVC,  I thought Pat and Jayne worked so well together.  I stopped watching the Q all together for several months as I was addicted and buying out of control, unfortunately somehow I've started watching again and noticed all kinds of different programming on the Q.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Fashionably Early w Jayne and Pat?

It's still on, they just have other hosts helping with the hosting duties.  Sometimes Pat and Jayne are on or maybe one will appear an hour into the show.  The show itself is still the same.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I thought I read on these boards that Pat James Dementri did not want to do only early morning shows all the time.  Now that her daughter is in college she is free to do other times.  

Super Contributor

The morning show is now know as "Morning Q Live", and the Monday and Friday editions are the "style editions".  The updated intro promo features all the different hosts who host on the morning shows - Dan H., Sharon F., Nancy H., Rachel B., etc....much more accurate, as numerous times Jayne and/or Pat were absent and there would be another host subbing anyway for one (or both).  They should do the same with "Sundays with Dan and Carolyn"....I don't think there were more than a handful of Sundays throughout the summer that Dan and Carolyn were actually on together.  Having more generic titles rather than naming shows after particular hosts might keep the focus on where it belongs - the products being sold.