Esteemed Contributor

I'm done.  Bought the pitch and ordered the recent special.  - the lace number.  Might as well wear a Puff tissue.  No strap adjustment - little cups - lots of lace which does nothing for support.  This group might as well hang it up.

P.S.  I'm out shipping charges - both ways and no bra I can use.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What happened to Breezies?

Stupid me, I bought the hype too.  I purchased 1 set.  Good enough to clean in;  not something to be worn if going out!!!!  No support or modesty!!!

Respected Contributor

Never purchased any of that line.

Seems  to me that the reviews are more negative than positive on this brand a lot of times though.

There are a lot of lingerie brands out there that actually are good and with more consistent good reviews. Of course, not every one of them is perfect, and people likes  or needs are completely different.

I do think Breezies is more about that woman and her daughters than putting out good 

products for various women with all kinds of body types and personal preferences.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@fthunt 

I'm not trying to be critical or confrontational but what made you think they had adjustable straps?

I'm a 34dd or 36d depending on manufacturer. I'm wearing one right now and I'm getting good support. I bought them the last time they were the TSV. Maybe instead of just returning them you do the free exchange and try a smaller size? It won't cost you anything to try

Honored Contributor

ll never wear another  of their bras. I kept getting poked in the unerarm ,by the underwire

I have just bought a Talbots underwire  bra ,and haven't been stabbed by the wire one time

Frequent Contributor

The recent Breezies TSV is a wonderful version of what it is meant to be. You misunderstood what you were buying and are now disappointed.