Contributor

What happened to Breezies show?

They were on the listings to be on at 6 p.m. ET and on the show this morning, Kathy Gendel said they were going to be on then too! I'm surprised and disappointed to see two hours of Inspiring Style instead! Ugh!

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Breezies show?

They seem to be getting squeezed out.
Super Contributor

If I can no longer buy my breezies --- it is going to get ugly out there this summer!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL! I hear ya! Kyreb! I personally haven't been overly impressed with their new bras! I miss some of their older discontinued ones! I think most of their new stuff I wouldn't get! But I still normally watch to see what they have! Maybe the Q is picking up on this though?

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't aware of a scheduled Breezies show that was pre-empted, but reading this now makes sense of what I felt last night when I tuned into that first hour of Inspired Style.  It seemed so disorganized at first, and Amy seemed even more hyper than usual....everything was just a little more chaotic than usual, and I laughed to myself thinking they all probably had a meeting or memo that day that required them to ratch everything up a few notches (not that they need to, the shows are already so fast paced).

But now it makes sense if an extra early hour of Inspired Style was put together at the last minute.   I think the Gili jacket wasn't selling as well as expected (so many green boxes for most of the colors and sizes, even late in the day), and this gave them the chance to air it a few more times.

Contributor

I think you might be right! Because it was on my TV guide and Kathy G said they had a show then. Now she was in the Inspired Style show, but it was very disorganized, more than usual! I personally didn't like the GILI jacket and am not surprised it didn't go too fast! I guess they gotta do what they gotta do! I wonder if they had to negotiate that with the breezies ladies or just do it? Oh well. What can you do!

Respected Contributor

Maybe they ran out of Ultamair.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Due to the high number of returns I think it is difficult for both the Gendels and QVC to eke out a profit.  Returns are sold to ebay sellers, not sent out to other customers.  Check ebay for your styles, I've had excellent luck.  Remember the bras in the stores have been tried on, just like the returns have.  I do wish the Gendels would bring back some of the previous styles, my favorite is the Hampton.