Honored Contributor

What form of outfits, do you wear/have the most of?

Retirement mostly means, slacks and cotton tops.

What outfits do you wear the most?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What form of outfits, do you wear/have the most of?

I don't even own a dress or skirts and I live in Arizona where dressing up is a clean pair of jeans and boots. So on that note I wear jeans, shorts, comfortable yoga pants, a tee shirt and sneakers 99% of the time. If I go out someplace fancy (which rarely happens because again fancy here is jeans and a nice shirt) I'll put on a different pair of boots or sandals. 

Respected Contributor

Leggings.  In the winter I wear leggings with tunic length sweaters.  In spring I have a variety of swing t-shirt dresses that I wear capri length leggings with.  Summer is the only time I don't wear leggings but I do wear bike shorts.

Respected Contributor

Jeans and tee shirts. Today I am wearing dark wash jeans, long sleeve turquoise tee shirt and black zip-up hoodie.

Respected Contributor

I tend to wear jeans often.  I have some that are dressier and some that are more casual.  

Depending on the season and weather I wear tees, other knit tops, blouses, shirts and different types of sweaters.

I rarely wear dresses and do not own any skirts.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

Yoga pants, tops and hoodies OR jeans and Timberland boots (this year).  I try to walk everyday but I am in quarrantine for COVID until the end of the month.

I buy boots every year. This year it was Timberland's which are incredibly comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

I mostly wear jeans, casual pants or dress pants and with them, I wear sweaters, cardiagans w/ a short-sleeved top underneat or some type of tunic.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I wear full-length jeans or pants with a variety of tops. My favorite top is a basic tee or tank with an open shirt over it. I wear a jacket or blazer instead of a shirt if weather is cool. In winter, I like flannel shirts and even a sweater now and then. I do not own a dress or a skirt.

Respected Contributor

In the winter:  my go to are Denim & Co. french terry crops with a Disney spirit jersey long sleeve (oversized) top.  When really cold:  my jean leggins, tunic top and UGGS.

Winter:  Crops (loving the SG premium stretch ones) and a top.  Usually a longish type top, not hitting me at my waist.  Bought a couple of KG tops last Spring/Summer and I'm really liking them.  

Respected Contributor

I've been retired for 11 years. My go-to everyday outfit is jeans and a nice t-shirt (sleeve length depends on the season). I own dresses, skirts, blazers and sweater jackets, but rarely wear them and keep them for the occasional outing when they're appropriate. My New Year resolution is to wear the gorgeous sweaters and nicer tops that I've got to spruce things up a bit and to get them into the rotation. It's too easy to get into a rut.