Honored Contributor

Re: What fashion items do you want for Spring/Summer?

I'm going to need everything from underwear to shoes.

But, what do I want...? Haven't thought much about it but maybe a pair of white slim jeans (not super-stretchy pants, leggings, jeggings, or anything similar).

A pair of colorful sneakers, maybe mules. Something fun.

That is about it for now.

Super Contributor

QVC used to carry a line of reversible clothing, and it was very heavy - too heavy for summertime. Neat concept, though.

I am doing a "Year without clothes shopping" (more or less, as I am making exceptions for necessities), so I do not have a fashion items wish list for Spring/Summer. At this point, I'm just wishing for Spring, period! I have some winter tops I haven't been able to wear at all this year, due to the extended deep freeze. Getting up into the 30s on a regular basis will practically give me a whole new wardrobe.

Valued Contributor

A really terrific raincoat! Carole Hochman nightgown without flutter sleeves...a simple vee neck tee-shirt style mid-calf and no lace anything anywhere...cotton plain or stripe or print.

Trusted Contributor

A new spring trench coat in a pretty color such as green, blue, or pink. White jeans for sure -- never found any that worked last year. And the quest for the perfect white T continues...

Honored Contributor

Comfortable and affordable.

Occasional Contributor

I love Maxi dresses!I must say I have quite a selection for Winter to Summer! I'm so happy to hear that they are even more on trend for this year!

Super Contributor

stretchy maxi skirts...boho, prints other than gigantic florals

stretchy printed tunics...not animal or floral...enough already

sketchers slides...have one overused pr in black, waiting now 2yrs for additional colors

cross-body bag bigger than my wallet but smaller than a suitcase

carole hochman tunic with leggins pj's with pockets...have only one

white tops that aren't see-thru, huge armholes, cutesy ruffles, <30", or sequins

fashion prices and shipping fees that are much more reasonable

Honored Contributor

I already bought a pair of white pants. The other things I need for Spring/Summer are a shoulder bag in a camel or tan color, a new short sleeve white top to wear with all my printed skirts, and a denim knee length skirt.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/10/2014 Rock_chick said:

I'm going to need comfortable shoes that are cute. I'm very picky with shoes so I anticipate quite the hunt. I have several pairs of pumps but I don't know how well they will stand up to my new walking regimen.

Me too, looking for some new cute shoes for lots of walking. I'm also looking for a shirt with chiffon underneath. I picked one up last year and it's so darn cute I want more in pretty colors but still haven't found any tat come close.
Honored Contributor

On 2/10/2014 jonbon said:
On 2/10/2014 LuvitorLIT said:

My mother in law has me on the hunt for denin skirts slightly below the knee I must add. Where are all the denim skirts? I've checked so many sites.

Nothing on LL Bean?

Belks has them.