Respected Contributor

Re: What do you wear "around the house"?

Thanks for the responses everyone! I enjoyed reading them all. After 48 years of full-time work, I'm just enjoying being on my own schedule instead of someone else's. 

Honored Contributor

My home clothes are just older clothes … too old for donation but not old enough to go to recycle. Stuff I’d wear when cleaning.
Honored Contributor

In the summer, something long and flowy, winter it's sweats, comfy and warm or a nice pair of warm pajamasSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still working but it's a lot more casual than it has been in years. After work and on weekends' I'm normally in jean shorts and a t-shirt (summer) and sweat pants and sweat shirt (winter) If I need to go out,. I'll change into capris or jeans and a nice top.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

pajamas and loungewear.......and they have to be comfortable!

tanks, leggings, pajama bottoms, cropped leggings, bike shorts with loose tops, camisoles with a shelf bra, a robe on top if it is chilly, barefoot dreams luxe milk, vionics or spencos for slippers.

if i am staying home, a bare face....no makeup.

hair is usually up in a clip because it is cooler, no special style if not going out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't have "around the house" clothes.  I wear clothes that I would go out in all the time.

Respected Contributor

I ALWAYS wear make up...  every single day.  It's the first thing I do after I shower.  It's fun to put on and it makes me feel good and finished.  

THEN,  if I'm WFH or it's the weekend,  it's sweats for me with a tee in the summer or sweat shirt in the colder months.  COMFORT is key!

If I'm going to the store I put on jeans and sometimes change my top. 

Trusted Contributor

At home in the summer I wear bermuda shorts and a nice t-shirt.  In the winter I wear jeans with a turtleneck and a quarter zip fleece for warmth.  Spring and fall are a variation based on the temp.  I don't want to have to change my clothes if I decide to go somewhere.  I wear crocs at home and I do change to sandals or sneakers to go somewhere.