Honored Contributor

What do you think you have more of: clothes, shoes (footwear) or purses, or makeup?

I've got to switch around some purses (of which, I have many of) with some clothes. I think they're seasonal clothes, haven't needed them this summer, so I'll see what I have put away. I think I can still separate and down scale somemore. That's what got me to thinking.

That's what got me to wondering.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you think you have more of: clothes, shoes (footwear) or purses, or makeup?

Oh, don't get me started! I have way too much of everything! The one item I have the most of is leggings, over 70 pair. What was I thinking??? Every color in the rainbow and more prints than I will ever wear. It's a sickness!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think you have more of: clothes, shoes (footwear) or purses, or makeup?

Hands down....purses!!!!!!!!!! Woman Happy Robot Happy Cat Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I would say my clothes outnumber my shoes.  I own three purses, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

More clothes, shoes come in second. Really need to thin things down....again!
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I would say my clothes outnumber my shoes.  I own three purses, lol.

I'm with @Bird mama on this one, although I do have a generous shoe collection.

Esteemed Contributor

Definately clothes.....would be shoes, too....if I didn't have so much trouble finding comfortable shoes...

Respected Contributor

Clothes for me for sure. Mine take up my own walk-in along with the guest bedroom closet, much of it in my favorite leather. To be honest, I think I've reached my limit. Then again. 

Honored Contributor

Books!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

in descending order:  

clothes

shoes

make-up

purses