Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of this dress?

@Vamp wrote:

So far, none of these dresses are doing it for me personally, but that's okay. Different strokes for different folks. 

Are you shopping for a dress, Lola, or just polling our tastes? 

@Vamp

No dresses for me, just creating discussion.  I was searching for items by color, and these caught my eye because of the unusual designs. I figured people would have lots of opinions about them, LOL.  I am always intrigued by the pricing of certain things as well.  

Honored Contributor

I saw a robe and a hospital gown in the first dress as the others did.  The sleeves are straight late 60's, early 70"s!

In a thicker fabric with another sleeve, I could wear it with a statement belt!

Respected Contributor

It looks lilke a dress version of scrubs.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Vamp wrote:

So far, none of these dresses are doing it for me personally, but that's okay. Different strokes for different folks. 

Are you shopping for a dress, Lola, or just polling our tastes? 

@Vamp

No dresses for me, just creating discussion.  I was searching for items by color, and these caught my eye because of the unusual designs. I figured people would have lots of opinions about them, LOL.  I am always intrigued by the pricing of certain things as well.  

I enjoy your discussions. Keep 'em coming!

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of any of the dresses.  If I had to pick one, it would be the first one in a different color and fabric.

Honored Contributor

The first dress does look like a hospital gown to me.  If I was forced to wear it, it may have some potential with a wider, glitzier belt and some really nice jewelry.  I'd also add some funky shoes to it. 

The second dress looks like a coat to me.

The third dress is a no for me.  I am soooooooo over those bandage dresses and skirts I could scream. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like it.  It is too long; I prefer at the knee or just a tad below or above.  I don't care for the sleeve style either. I wouldn't buy it at any price.

QVC Customer Care

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

This is a "lovely" dress marked down.  I don't recall the steps and hoops for posting, but anyway....here goes one on sale, marked way down.  You can most likely, as I did, see why it is marked down.  IMHO, should be a give-away.

http://www.valentino.com/us/dresses_cod34421194bo.html

Trusted Contributor

No, I do not like it.