Respected Contributor

Re: What do you think of this coat?

@DSD2 wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

Some may not like because of the fabric 80% wool 20% nylon.  I love boiled wool and have no issues with scratching.

The length seems to make it somewhat of a bridge piece between casual and fancier?  I'm thinking that may make it more versatile.

369 orig price 40% off makes it 221 at Talbots. 

Classic and timeless. Pretty camel.

I like the length; easy to get in and out of a car...

I prefer single breasted but like the double breasted in this case. The price is a bit steep but it's a lovely coat.

@DSD2 Talbots just added $50 off bringing the jacket to $171, that was a good surprise!

@Franklinbell  At that price you may need to add another to your Talbots collection lol.

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@DSD2 wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

Some may not like because of the fabric 80% wool 20% nylon.  I love boiled wool and have no issues with scratching.

The length seems to make it somewhat of a bridge piece between casual and fancier?  I'm thinking that may make it more versatile.

369 orig price 40% off makes it 221 at Talbots. 

Classic and timeless. Pretty camel.

I like the length; easy to get in and out of a car...

I prefer single breasted but like the double breasted in this case. The price is a bit steep but it's a lovely coat.

@DSD2 Talbots just added $50 off bringing the jacket to $171, that was a good surprise!

@Franklinbell  At that price you may need to add another to your Talbots collection lol.

@rockygems123 another $50 off?? Now you are talking!! Enjoy....I think you will love it.

Honored Contributor

doesn't bother me. It's warm enough and has those big patch pockets. Just wish it wasn't so strict (LOL) in

fitting. Doesn't give any .

Pink is gone, but, it's a great coat. Wool, is heavy and

itchy.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the coat and the color, very classic.  I have been ordering a lot from Talbots, they have had some good sales and the quality and fit is always on point.

I just received a new catalog yesterday......oh my goodness.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 @Those catalogs get me every time! 

Respected Contributor

Ok, I pulled the trigger! I'm sure I'm going to love it! I just bought a cool black hat that will work with it!

Esteemed Contributor

I love it! Very classic. 

Super Contributor

I love it, this looks like all the coats I've worn over the years, except I am a red girl and it would have to be in red for me. I hope you enjoy it.
Honored Contributor

@rockygems123.  Last Monday we had a 90% chance of rain but got nary a drop.  Has cooled off a little but afternoons are still in low to mid 80s.  Nights are in 40s though.

By the way, the price on that coat was excellent.  Wool garments are very expensive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@scrapperlisa @I have a red pea coat that I just adore! You go girl!