Regular Contributor

Re: What do you think of this coat?

I'm not a huge fan of boiled wool, but I like the style. I have a very similar cashmere coat that I got from Brooks Brothers years ago, and it still looks lovely. I wear it with everything from jeans and a hoodie to much more dressed up outfits. 

~Not a new poster, never been banned. Every time I take a break, I have to re-register for some reason~
Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@rockygems123 - I want those driving shoes in that color!   Going to look now!

@Luvitorleaveit1 Oh good, what do you think?

I love a good neutral metallic, just seems to work so well with many colors.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it. It's a classic looking coat that you could wear anywhere. Like you, I like boiled wool coats. I have one from many years ago which I only wear when I am dressed up in the cooler weather. 

Honored Contributor

That coat is not my style but I can see how others may be drawn to it. It will never go out of style.

Esteemed Contributor

It's raining cats and dogs here in NYC thank goodness I work from home.  I am looking at Talbots online to see what's on sale.....any excuse  LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

Some may not like because of the fabric 80% wool 20% nylon.  I love boiled wool and have no issues with scratching.

The length seems to make it somewhat of a bridge piece between casual and fancier?  I'm thinking that may make it more versatile.

369 orig price 40% off makes it 221 at Talbots. 

@rockygems123  Have you received the lovely coat yet?