Respected Contributor

Re: What do you think of this blouse?

i love it !!  if it was being offered by a reputable company and if it was at a reasonable price, i would purchase it in an instant!  

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping that D&Co and/or Susan Graver is watching........

A soft and comfortable cotton version from D&Co and/or a smooth and silky version from Susan G. 

Yes, I'd love to wear this shirt!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Forever 21 has a short sleeved version.  Light blue.  S, M, and Large available right now.  

'Map Graphic Buttoned Shirt'   $19.99

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I think it is really cute.  I have never seen anything like that.  The only problem with a blouse like that is that I don't think you can wear it too often because people will always notice when you wear it.  Not that this is a problem really, it is just that it will be an, "Oh she is wearing that again," thought in people's minds, because it is so noticeable.  That may sound dumb, but that is just my opinion.

I learned my lesson from ordering things that popped up as Facebook ads.

I ordered three really cute blouses once and did not know where they came from at the time.  Well they were too small and I had to send them back, at my very big expen$e, to some small liltle country that I can not even remember the name of.  Never again!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jubilant 

I saw it too...as I'm drawn to anything with a map on it Cat LOL

However, I don't believe that company is reputable.  I posted a darling tie-dye dress I saw from them and the consensus was these "pop up" clothing stores don't deliver the goods.

Cheap fabric, teeny sizing, difficult to return, and basically dishonest in their representations of what they sell.

Nevertheless, I liked that blouse, too!  Hope you can find something similar.

Respected Contributor

It reminded me of the pilots in either or both World Wars who had maps printed on silk.  If they had to jump or bail out, the maps would remain intact as opposed to ones printed on paper.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

I love it, too.  I checked the company when I saw the internet ad and figured it had better be a pass.

I love maps.  Before I retired, I carried an Alviero Martini map print tote bag to work every day. 

Honored Contributor

I like it and think it's really cute!!...looks great on the model. 

However as others have mentioned, I wouldn't like wearing it when others are examining the top.  I can imagine some idiots poking their fingers where they shouldn't be thinking they were being funny.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy maps and globes. I think the blouse is beautiful and if sold by a reputable company I would purchase it if the price was right. It would have to be in a nice fabric that did not wrinkle or need to be dry cleaned.

Honored Contributor

Very unique and cool, the colors are pretty too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"