Super Contributor

Re: What do you think of this blouse?

@jubilant  Cute blouse!

Just checked out the website. Same clothes as a website I just purchased from... Noracora. Chinese company.

Clothing took 30 days to come. 

They have great modeling of the clothing on their website! Sizing is not consistent. 

Just thought I'd share my experience. 

Honored Contributor

Love it!

I saw something similar online recently - forget where - but the price was "out of my comfort zone."

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@jubilant   Well, you'll never be lost.

Lol, that's really funnySmiley Happy  I appreciate this because I do get lost easily

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

Creative World Globe Map All Over Print T-shirt | Perfect Gift | Adults and Teenagers Unisex T shirt

Like most of my picture posts this picture came out bigger than I thought. I guess I need to learn how to downsize.

I'm not one for busy prints but this one, I kind of like. Only problem is, it could cause some problems with people looking for a certain place on the map....if you know what I mean!!!

Not to mention they might point, and touch. @jubilant it is not for me!

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

Creative World Globe Map All Over Print T-shirt | Perfect Gift | Adults and Teenagers Unisex T shirt

Like most of my picture posts this picture came out bigger than I thought. I guess I need to learn how to downsize.

I'm not one for busy prints but this one, I kind of like. Only problem is, it could cause some problems with people looking for a certain place on the map....if you know what I mean!!!

Not to mention they might point, and touch. @jubilant it is not for me!

Yes, and I just stopped to think.....I certainly don't need the South Atlantic Ocean on my mid-section where I already have enough waves!

Honored Contributor

I don't find it appealing in the least.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Major Shopper wrote:

@jubilant  Cute blouse!

Just checked out the website. Same clothes as a website I just purchased from... Noracora. Chinese company.

Clothing took 30 days to come. 

They have great modeling of the clothing on their website! Sizing is not consistent. 

Just thought I'd share my experience. 

The pictures this company uses are "taken" from the primary sellers' websites.  I've seen some of the same pictures on Anthropologie. There are a lot complaints against this company and the other names used by these Chinese rip-off sites. I'm surprised to hear you had a positive experience.

Super Contributor

@lulu1  Sorry if I gave the impression that purchasing from Noracora was a positive experience. 

I would not purchase from them again.

Honored Contributor

A no from me.

Honored Contributor

I love maps, but I don't want to wear one. I'd be really uncomfortable if people got really close to examine it.
😱🥴