Honored Contributor

What do you think of this blouse?

Creative World Globe Map All Over Print T-shirt | Perfect Gift | Adults and Teenagers Unisex T shirt

Like most of my picture posts this picture came out bigger than I thought. I guess I need to learn how to downsize.

I'm not one for busy prints but this one, I kind of like. Only problem is, it could cause some problems with people looking for a certain place on the map....if you know what I mean!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: What do you think of this blouse?

Love it.  Who's selling it?

Honored Contributor

I dont care for it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I saw this shirt online and I liked it, but like all these pop-ups, I looked for reviews of the company selling it. Most of these companies are not in the US and they are disreputable. I always check for reviews of these unknown companies.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant   Well, you'll never be lost.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant  when I first saw it a few days back, I had wonderful memories of my older brother who returned from his Navy year in Europe with a supply of silk maps which my mother used not for blouses but for summer robes for several of us.  For those memories alone, I like the blouse, but I also like the cut of the classic design.

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

Love it.  Who's selling it?

It is a place called Just Fashion Now.  I don't know anything about it.  I came upon it quite by accident.  I'm going to see if I can find anything like it from companies I'm familiar with. It's so darn cute and I wear blouses more than tee's.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@jubilant  when I first saw it a few days back, I had wonderful memories of my older brother who returned from his Navy year in Europe with a supply of silk maps which my mother used not for blouses but for summer robes for several of us.  For those memories alone, I like the blouse, but I also like the cut of the classic design.

So glad it brought you some great memories!  I had that same thing happen to me today when someone posted a picture of William and Kate's little girl.  The dress she has on reminded me of dresses my grandmother made for me and my sister as a young children.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw an ad for this blouse yesterday. It appeals to me too, but you're right. People will scrutinize the map, and I wouldn't want to be wearing it while that's happening.

Because of that I would've worn it in my teens and twenties, but no older.

🔹

When posting pictures you get four size choices. I post & scroll thru on a handheld devise, and small and medium are enough for most things pictured here. It's easy to delete and go up one size if necessary.

Respected Contributor

@jubilant - I like it!  Calming, soothing, pastel colors make the blouse visually interesting, and ditto the continents and oceans. It is true, however, that you wouldn't want anyone pointing out their home state along the Eastern seaboard of the US, or their favorite country in the Northern half of Africa, while you are wearing it, though.  LOL.