Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of this Jacket for me @lolakimono ?

I love the coat, and think it is a must-have for you.  I did not like the IM and it sort of looked cheap to me.  I love the RL gloves Lola has recommended.  I am not sure about a navy cap.  I think you break up the look with navy.  I would see if I could find a red the color of the coat.  JMHO.  RL gloves and TH jacket, must-haves together.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily   The jacket is adorable.  Red is one color that does not compliment me.  I love the snaps on the jacket.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Its beautiful! I bought this jacket in another color and it was very tight and I am tiny!

I saw other comments that said the same. I bought a Clavin Klein jacket that looks very similar and it fit perfectly! Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I like it even though I don't ever need a jacket where I live. I wish I had a need for it. 

Oh @Meowingkitty , i wish I didn't have to wear mine!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Desert Lily I am not the stylish @lolakimono , and I don't know the TH jacket she recommends, but if you are looking for less trendy, the box style filling is not a classic style.  I needed a coat this year, and puffers are everywhere, but all that stitching is too much for me.  I bought  A343021 Brooke Shields Timeless Parka with Faux Fur Trim because it didn't have all that quilting, so the style is fashionable but not super trendy, and it has a waist.  The fur is detachable.  But it doesn't come in the fun red (there is a pinot) and it is much warmer than I expected, so maybe more than you need.

a343021_012.102.jpeg