Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you think of the Tolani TSV Tunic?

The prints are pretty.  I don't like modal on me - it's clingy in my experience.

The silhouette is very loose.  I think I would like it with a loose flowy skirt or pants.  I know that goes contrary to the usual guideline but it just looks like you have to go loose on this one.

It would be comfortable.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Very pretty, love the print and the colors and the style--but it looks like it runs really big. haven't seen a presentation of it yet. I would consider it maybe.

Respected Contributor

They look bulky and heavy. I buy similar style in my local boutique for $34 ,pure silk and made in Italy.

Valued Contributor

I was just going to say.....I wish they had nice maternity tops like this back in 1985 when i was pregnant with my son! my how times have changed. this is very pretty but i'm not pregnant. Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

Different strokes for different folks. I think I will pass.

Respected Contributor

It’s ugly..( sorry to whomever is buying it) ..it looks like a tent on each model and host thats wearing it. I’m watching Carolyn’s Closet and she has it on.. yikes..lol
Respected Contributor

I’m looking at the presentation and it very much looks like an oval table cloth that they cut a hole out of for your head and sewed it into a shirt.

Esteemed Contributor

Alot of posters have mentioned the TSV looks like maternity wear-not for today's mom to be. Today all I see for maternity wear are extemely tight tshirts and I mean extremely. 

I like some of the prints but if I bought it I know I'd never wear it,it's just not what I wear.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Too busy, too much material and the sleeves are too much.  All of that just makes one look pregnant and bigger than they are.  Not for me.

Respected Contributor

Carolyn said that her “stylist” paired her in Tolani TSV and D&C wide capri jogger and they said she looked fab in the outfit. Really..?🤔