Trusted Contributor

Re: What do you think of the Tolani TSV Tunic?

I have a scarve tunic top set from Susan Graver from three years ago that I wear on dates with my husband. I think that this is similar in style, yes, it is moda not chiffon, but I wouldn't see myself wearing this much.

Respected Contributor

Horrible looking

Honored Contributor

I would feel very sloppy wearing this tunic.

Honored Contributor

It looks like a shapeless tent to me but there are a lot of people who like caftans.

Honored Contributor

Caftan tunics are not for me. They seem to make me look like I'm fat and I'm not. I'm also large busted so the caftan thing usually doesn't look good on me...my boobs make it billow outward, creating more volume that I don't want.

Honored Contributor

I’m not a scarf top or caftan gal. Too voluminous for me. I like prints but not really a fan of the choices. 

Esteemed Contributor

The colors are nice but I would not look good in that top at all. I also am not a fan of the fabric. Won't buy any more tops w/ that fabrication.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

I think the prints are all very pretty but it is too voluminous for me even in a petite. 

Respected Contributor

Oh dear. Those look like a round tablecloth with a hole cut out in the middle to stick your head through. It'd be a hard pass for me. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

I think it's very ugly!  And would look good on no one. If a model can't make it look nice then who can.