Respected Contributor

Re: What do you think of the Tolani TSV Tunic?

I'm not a fan of Tolani tops. Any caftan style top with those loud prints look awful on me. Some people can pull it off, I'm definitely not one of those people.
Respected Contributor

Even the thin folk look hefty in these tops. Love the colors, just not the style.

Super Contributor

I think that the colors/prints seem pretty, but might be more flattering as dusters, vests, wraps/scarves, etc.

Trusted Contributor

I like the colors and the prints, but sorry, it looks cheap looking to me. 

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
I'm not a fan of Tolani tops. Any caftan style top with those loud prints look awful on me. Some people can pull it off, I'm definitely not one of those people.

@Cumbercookie13 

It's a hard style to pull off for anyone with curves so it really surprised me to see the Plus Sizes going so quickly?!

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure most of you have already received this top by now, but for those of you looking to purchase one when they come back in stock (some sizes still gone), BEWARE of washing.  I purchased the lilac and washed it for the first time over the weekend -- now I have a TIE DYE shirt!@@#@#!!!.  I actually LOVED this shirt despite many negative reviews.  It fit great - looked and felt good on.  Now I have to return it.  This should NOT happen with a line that's quite costly. 

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up.  If anyone has a magical solution that will reverse the "tie dye" process, I'd love to hear it!!!

Respected Contributor

Can I ask how you washed it? Cold water by hand or washing machine on gentle or????? I LOVE mine.