Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of the Susan Graver vest TSV for Thursday?

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@ALRATIBA  You may have missed it then but stay tuned I'm sure we'll see it again as I believe that belt she used is pretty new to still promo.

@PINKdogWOOD   I got a gllimpse just as I switched channels .... just what we expected.  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I live in vests in the cooler months.  I would never purchase this type vest without seeing it in person.  This TSV looks cheapy on tv, so I assume it's worse in person. 

Trusted Contributor

I like the fact that it is longer than most vests and well made with a nice bold zipper. The coordinating turtleneck is nice too. This would be a good value for me. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
New Contributor

This vest is awesome - did you get it from QVC?

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I like the fact that it is longer than most vests and well made with a nice bold zipper. The coordinating turtleneck is nice too. This would be a good value for me. 

@BARBIE100 .... you don't think the "bold zipper" is a bit too heavy for a lightweight vest?  SG keeps saying how lightweight the fabric is.  

Maybe it's just me. This isn't my look ... I'm not a fan of bold zippers on lightweight tops.

Esteemed Contributor

Yet another vest from that line.  Why is something so blah made out to be so falsely spectacular. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Andreatoo  Funny - I bought this same vest in the shown teal color too.  I did like it but it just didn't seem to hang nicely on me.  I think it's the lapels.  I like lapels but perhaps they're a bit too large/wide which seems to make it pull down.  I just can't nail it but it didn't work good enough for me to keep it.  Too bad.

Hope you love your's and it look fab on you!

@PINKdogWOOD

It's funny you say that because I was initially looking at the G vest but there was so much extra fabric I opted for the more streamlined Slinky!

The G version looked as if you could wrap it around twice! lol It's rare that I do something drapey and oversized..

Honored Contributor

@chrogebo wrote:

This vest is awesome - did you get it from QVC?

@chrogebo

Which are you referring to?

Other than the SG vest the drawstring in olive is One World (evine) and the teal vest is Slinky (hsn)

Both are on clearance

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a similar vest a few years ago at Kohls (for half the SG price), I never wear it.  A boring quilted vest for a "special" value?  And it's not a value,either. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I orginially didn't know that it's a sweater-vest. (Thought it was an all-over 'puffer' type of vest.) So I'm adding to my original thoughts that I love this vest.  It looks very, very well on all of the hosts and models.  It zips up nicely, and it's something we can even wear underneath our own various jackets, hoodies, etc.  I really do like this TSV.   And I like all of the colors, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).