Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you think of the Susan Graver vest TSV for Thursday?

The vest is only quilted on the front and top of the shoulders. The back,side and sleeves are knit.

Esteemed Contributor

The vest looks very average. I thought it was a Denim & Co vest just from the looks.

Honored Contributor

Easy pass 😊
Respected Contributor

The vest didn't sell out in any size or color, at least they show as available this morning. Maybe this will send the message that the price point was too high (or else they overestimated its popularity). Vests in general seem to be hit or miss TSVs. Denim & Co had one last year that was a dud. Made everyone look huge and had awful reviews. At least the Graver vest wasn't poofy, and I think it looked ok on most everyone.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@pommom wrote:

I've noticed SG's clothes get hung up on a $49 price tag.

The consumer is paying for her good lifestyle by being over charged for goods. Similar vest you can buy at Walmart for $20.

ITA!

QVC, due to the quantity they sell, could have offered this for $25 and still made money off of it.  I had absolutely 0 interest in this.  I'll stick to the lululemon vests I own, LOL!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Any feedback from those who have received the vest?  Waiting to hear what it is really like.

Visitor

Over priced as with most of her clothes.

Occasional Contributor

I for one really like vests.  I bought two from D&Co about a month ago.  One was denim and the other twill.  They are both styled as jean jackets (without sleeves).  I wear them over turtle necks, sweaters, etc. not as an outdoor garment.  Both of the vests are, imo, very well made and well worth the money.  As a retired person they fit into my lifestyle: casual, jeans and boots on a daily basis.  When I saw the SG vests I thought that they were attractive but as I already had two, I passed.

Valued Contributor

All 5 review have 5 stars.