Occasional Contributor

Re: What do you think of doona mills on the qvc red carpet?

On 2/28/2014 willdob3 said:
On 2/28/2014 rudy said:

She is beautiful - not just "for her age."

But why is she there?

She was modeling the Zunino dress that was being sold. It seemed like they were pals.

I heard Lisa's intro but it seemed odd to me. The gold dress looked good on her.

And it was topped by one of those shrugs we've been discussing! lol...

It was clear to me that she was there for Mark Z. I was surprised that Courtney and Lisa did not ask Donna a direct question. It would have been nice to hear her speak. After all, She was one of a few celebrities that passed through the event.

Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2014 moondust said:

Donna is more than Stunning and she will be 74..yes..SEVENTY FOUR years old this year!!!

I do wish that Courtney was a tad "more polite" when she was standing on the carpet with Mark, 2 other ladies (not known to me) and only "mentioned" Donna and never even addressed her...sorry, but it just bugged me a little. This is one of the few times that Courtney really showed her young age...she evidently has NO idea ANYTHING about Donna Mills. She is a very good actress, have always been BEAUTIFUL and has ALWAYS dressed...IMPECCABLY! Someone should of Informed Miss Courtney just "who" she was standing with; a sincere personal compliment would of been...nice.{#emotions_dlg.blushing} Definitely a Faux Pa.

Enjoying the show and hope everyone else watching is also.

smiles

moondust

moondust: I thought the exact same thing. I thought it was very rude of her to totally ignore Donna Mills. Clearly she has no idea who this woman is.

Respected Contributor

Loved the dress, she looked fabulous in it.
Super Contributor

Moondust, I also agree with your comments. Nadia Bjorlin, the gorgeous soap opera actress, was also with Mark Z. and Donna Mills - and both Nadia and Donna should have been given the opportunity to speak a few words. Aren't they "Celebrities" too, QVC?
Super Contributor

I agree, Donna Mills looks great! Very pretty and the gold dress on her was perfect. I too found it odd that she was just "there" with no intro (maybe I missed it).

Contributor

On 2/28/2014 HC Consultant1 said:
On 2/28/2014 rudy said:

But why is she there?

She was modeling the Zunino dress that was being sold. It seemed like they were pals.

I heard Lisa's intro but it seemed odd to me. The gold dress looked good on her.

And it was topped by one of those shrugs we've been discussing! lol...

It was clear to me that she was there for Mark Z. I was surprised that Courtney and Lisa did not ask Donna a direct question. It would have been nice to hear her speak. After all, She was one of a few celebrities that passed through the event.

ITA. I thought it was strange that neither QVC Host addressed her. Lisa's intro of Donna seemed a little awkward to me.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/28/2014 rudy said:

But why is she there?

Did you notice when Courtney was interviewing about three others along with Donna. She gave a little history of their fashion, and Donna just stood there and aside from intro. never said a thing to her.

Trusted Contributor

Oh my gosh, she looks fabulous! It was rather awkward how she just stood there.
Super Contributor

I always thought DM was gorgeous. Used to watch her on Knots Landing.

Respected Contributor

Didn't Donna Mills have a line of eye make-up products a while back? I think QVC carried them. That makes her being ignored even worse.