Trusted Contributor

Re: What do you think of ShopHQ?

I've watched only a few of their fashion offerings and haven't been much impressed with what I've seen. Their fashions look cheap and of low quality to me -- like things you'd find in a discount store. Their hosts seem very unpolished, too. They show a lot of watches for some reason.

Super Contributor

I like their brand names. I love my Invicta big-boy watches and they have a great selection. They are generous with their version of easy pay. In addition, last week I posted they had Durango boots, I was tempted with the Texas flag or American flag boots but I could not get past the soles.

I cannot comment on their fashion because I have not seen enough. Although Carson Kressley is on the channel and I enjoy him.

Valued Contributor

On 9/20/2014 sharlee said:

I really like ShopHQ, and have been very happy with the items I've ordered and with their customer service. I've ordered skin care, handbags and jewelry, and a mattress set, and am very pleased with everything so far. Can't venture an opinion on the clothing; haven't ordered any yet.

sharlee,

ITA, I have ordered fashion and shoes and have found the shipping to be fast. I am interested in what mattress set you ordered. I am in need of a mattress and have been going back and forth on which I should order. I am looking at a Beautyrest recharge with a lot of good reviews on ShopHq

Frequent Contributor

My husband has ordered 18 (yes, I said 18) watches from shophq. The shipping has been good but the best part of shophq is their easy pay. Everything is usually five or even six easy pays. I have ordered jewelry and some One World items. They seemed to be just what I thought they would be for the price. My only problem is with a couple of the lady hosts who are cackle-ers. And that is super grating on me.
Honored Contributor

I made my first ShopHQ purchase a couple of months ago. I bought an Ellen Tracy bag. I like Ellen Tracy and I liked the bags they had so I picked up one that really caught my eye just to see it in person.

I think it was a little pricey and the S&H was $6.99 but I kept it. I was not in love with the texture of the bag and the colors were a little different than on tv and on the computer. I bought the same bag in the other pattern I really liked because it was on clearance and reduced S&H (4.99) and a new bag in a fuschia color, same style.

I will send these back if I don't love them.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Mustangshar said: I hope the jacket works for you, Gazelle77.

Me too. Smile

Super Contributor

I only buy Skinn products and I think his line is what keeps them in business. I don't care for the hosts except for Daniel Green and Heather Hall. They are very good. The rest of them are has-beens. Connie Kunkle looks like a 1980's Dynasty throwback and harks products like a phony televangelist.

Regular Contributor

I order almost All of my Isomers skincare on there. its been a good experience. havent ordered much of anything else on there.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/20/2014 baddest_dog said:

I only buy Skinn products and I think his line is what keeps them in business. I don't care for the hosts except for Daniel Green and Heather Hall. They are very good. The rest of them are has-beens. Connie Kunkle looks like a 1980's Dynasty throwback and harks products like a phony televangelist.

Yea but she is very entertaining!

Trusted Contributor

I would say within the last year or two I have been ordering more from ShopHQ than from QVC and HSN. Pricing seems more reasonable..there are a few lines I have ordered from that I have to continued to order..Skinn, Isomers, One World, Passage to Israel( cool silver jewelry) Oso Casual and Kate and Mallory.. and an item here an there from another line.