Super Contributor

Re: What do you think if Dennis Basso would sell selling Joan's line - at least for now?

Heck NO to Dennis and Lisa R. Joan picked David to work with for a reason, relaxed and has style.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you think if Dennis Basso would sell selling Joan's line - at least for now?

On 9/8/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Dennis ???

What is David Dangle ..... chopped liver ?

David has worked with Joan for over 20 years .... what a slap in the face that would be to him!

David should be the selling his line on QVC.

Occasional Contributor

AgreeSmiley Embarassed)

Valued Contributor

Dennis is much too busy to be a rep for Joan's line. Lisa has her GILI line plus hosting duties. David Dangle can't be there all the time being CEO of her company. So they need 2 reps. Maybe it will be Melissa and David. But I expect to see Melissa behind the scenes.

Honored Contributor

Really bad idea. Dennis sells his own line. He's not a salesman for hire. David is perfectly capable of selling Joan's merchandise and is a lot less offensive than Dennis Basso.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if Melissa made some appearances on the Q. Personally, I don't think Dennis B. would be a good pick to represent Joan's line.

Super Contributor

Here's another idea:

David Dangle will stick with Joan Rivers' Classic Collection

AND

Melissa Rivers will introduce Melissa Rivers' Private Choices Selection (things she herself designed, thought of, created, etc, based on being Joan's only daughter, raised by the one and only Joan Rivers).

Honored Contributor

WHAT makes you think that the JR line will continue? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

They may sell out what has been manufactured in all the clothing and jewelry and then close the companies down.

Ultimately, Melissa will be the Decision Maker for all this ...... it doesn't seem like she's been very hands on with the clothing company.

So ............... for all you know, what is on QVC.com right now may be the end of the line.

Time will tell. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/8/2014 robomo said:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I think David Dangle is a class act and he should continue on.

Agree,
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/8/2014 beaches21 said:
On 9/8/2014 robomo said:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I think David Dangle is a class act and he should continue on.

Agree,

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}