Esteemed Contributor

What do you think? Clutter, clutter, clutter?...

I don't know this woman's name, but she's at stylelovely dot com slash mytenida (out of Madrid, I believe...my computer auto translates from Spanish at any rate).  Generally, I like her style, but she has a tendency to pile things on.

I like some of the individual pieces in this outfit...love the jewelry and the boots!  But, I'm not sure about the beautiful classic blazer with the baggy, casual pleated pant.  I think I might like the pant with sneaks, but the boots?  Not so much.  I'm not a fan of message tees.  The bag is very hip, but why don't I like it with this outfit??

I'm soooo confused hahaha...what do you think?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think? Clutter, clutter, clutter?...

She certainly does pile it on, and I guess that's just personal preference.  My issue would be with the boots which I think are an odd height to be worn with rolled up pants.  I think an ankle boot would be better.  Mid calf just looks weird to me with those pants.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF -

Well, you are right to be confused!

I am too.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I love the jacket but not the rest.

Respected Contributor

I bet she is Best Friend Forever with Lori Goldstein.  LOGO always looks like a hot mess to me.  This may be the Spanish version of "hot mess."

Esteemed Contributor

Too much going on for me, not sure what to look at.

Trusted Contributor

Looking like 1985. Wishing I were there now.

Respected Contributor

I would like this with jeans and white shirt.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

Re the rolled up pants and boots ....

You should see me on a rainy day.  That's about the only way you can cross the streets around here in NYC ... puddles on every corner.   I have a collection of Chelsea-style rain boots! 

Love the pleated pants ... have a couple of pairs myself.

I think she looks just fine.  It's a typical city look.  Wouldn't get a second glance around here.

-----------------------------------------------------

@MacDUFF wrote:

I don't know this woman's name, but she's at stylelovely dot com slash mytenida (out of Madrid, I believe...my computer auto translates from Spanish at any rate).  Generally, I like her style, but she has a tendency to pile things on.

I like some of the individual pieces in this outfit...love the jewelry and the boots!  But, I'm not sure about the beautiful classic blazer with the baggy, casual pleated pant.  I think I might like the pant with sneaks, but the boots?  Not so much.  I'm not a fan of message tees.  The bag is very hip, but why don't I like it with this outfit??

I'm soooo confused hahaha...what do you think?

Honored Contributor

I like the blazer, the belt and the jewelry.