Occasional Contributor

Re: What do you refuse to buy because they raised the prices here?

I am a long time QVC customer. I love QVC and my friends and family call me the QVC Queen. But I have to tell you that I can no longer justify buying a lot of the clothing with tops at the $50 price point. I now shop the same brand, Liz C. at JCPenny at sales prices with no shipping. I buy more fashion also from HSN at much lower prices. Still love QVC, but only purchase a third of what I use to. Also miss Lisa R, just not the same without her. Just saying...

Trusted Contributor

I agree with many of you, that the TSV no longer holds much interest to me.  Years ago the TSV was usually a really good price, but not anymore.

A268002 is an example of an item that I won't buy until it's on clearance or "as is".  It's a Susan Graver vest for $62.00.  With tax and S&H it will cost $69.96.  That's way too much for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver - without a doubt. Simple tops that used to be in the high $20s to mid $30s are now close to $50. Her line of tops are just not worth that much, especially when you add in shipping and taxes. I appreciate the $3 shipping charges, but.....besides, SG's presentations just annoy me.

Honored Contributor

Lol
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't remember the last time I bought anything from QVC. 

I'd rather buy from retailers that have stores where I can walk in and make a return. 

I also prefer to try on clothes if possible. I'm lucky to live close to so many stores.