Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: What do you call this?????????

Leah was wearing it with a short denim jeans jacket - I don't know who styled her but that was the totally wrong thing to be wearing with this.  What was someone thinking?  Yikes.

I think this tank is not supposed to be worn alone, but as a "hem extender" kind of thing.  I can think of things in my wardrobe that I would wear this under (if it were a bit shorter - it's too long for me given the measurements) to "extend" a hemline to cover hips and rump when you feel a garment is too short.    I'm seeing more and more hem extender type things like this being sold.

Trusted Contributor

It’s not meant to be worn by itself, but the tank top part is not pretty, & looks like an undershirts!

Honored Contributor

I saw that last night when it was presented.  It bears an uncanny resemblance to an undergarment ... we called it a slip.

And - those who have worn it ... it looks like their slip is showing.  That's a no-no.

(And ... the main reason I won't buy any LOGO with lace edging.)

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I saw that last night when it was presented.  It bears an uncanny resemblance to an undergarment ... we called it a slip.

And - those who have worn it ... it looks like their slip is showing.  That's a no-no.

(And ... the main reason I won't buy any LOGO with lace edging.)

@ALRATIBA You know you're right.  That about what you could call it.