Frequent Contributor

Re: What do you call this?????????

Poor Leah-still beautiful in her clothes, but then this monstrosity was a wrecking ball to her look today! 

Trusted Contributor

Tablecloth?

Valued Contributor

Just saw the presentation. Unless you’re stick thin~no way! Leah is a graceful plus size woman & I admire her a lot for “owning it”. The top on her adds pounds when one would normally look for a slimming top. Kathleen Kirkwood should stay with what she knows best. This top isn’t it!
Honored Contributor

Reminded me of how I needed to change my tablecloth. Got 2 of Kirkwood's lace edge tops and adore them, but, this one cut the way it is just looks like

a bad idea.

Big women need longer jackets, also. That short white jacket over that tablecloth is not becoming. Think tunics and to the hip jackets.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the lace.  Too many times the lace is poor quality and falls apart.  I'm not a Kathleen Kirkwood fan anyway, so an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Is this competition for Logo?  This top is ridiculous looking.  This is Kathleen Kirkwood's.  Cat Tongue

Kathleen Kirkwood Handkerchief Hem Tank Top w/Lace Extender - A296316

@Katcat1   This is wrong on so many levels. The too many inches of lace on bottoms of tanks, tees, etc. is redundant. It shows no imagination in design because it’s been done every way possible....none attractive to me.

Super Contributor

@Carmie

Yes, Leah looks like she just got up, and threw a jean jacket over it. I cannot believe how pathetically ugly it is.  So many of the hosts do not wear appropriate clothing, even though it is supposedly "on trend"

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Not flattering at all.  

Respected Contributor

I call it unfortunate and don't like it.  I don't like LOGO either.  Have tried a few logo things and have sent them back right away.  I have had more luck with Kirkwood.

Honored Contributor

It probably would look way better if it were shorter in length and everyone would size down about 2 sizes.