Honored Contributor

Re: What do you Think of These Shoe Pairings?

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I LOVE them!!! I think shoes should be fun. I'm done with boring shoes. I don't wear any heels anymore, perfer the flats or slight heels but go for the more outrageous patterns and prints and glitz----I have a few pairs of Alegria sandals in some pretty wild colors/ patterns and they sure do spice up the kind of clothes I  wear like jeans and solid color tops etc.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

These are going to be all the rage.  Shoes with pearls are going to be the cat's meow in the upcoming season and especially espadrilles.  Meow!

I am worried about the studs coming off.  Valentino seems to have no complaints with the rock studs.  Chanel is making a lot of shoes with pearls and Weitzman is copying them.  I think all the dressing is so 50s- and early 60s, even with the shoes, except there were no velvet shoes, no studs or pearls in the shoes but otherwise, this looks like a 50s look, even the short skinny pants this year.  I love it.  So Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O.

Honored Contributor

Hate the bows love th gingham

wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Safety and comfort first-I like a rocker bottom on my sandals with some strap for security-broken ankles don't appeal to me!