Contributor

What did you get during the 5 easy pay?

I managed to restrain myself and just get the cudle duds wrap in fair isle and the anybody lounge shirt in the love saying, all too cute. I already own the cudle duds wrap in gray and really like it and am excited to try the anybody lounge tee.  I was debating on getting the anybody lounge shirt in the trapeze style but I thought it looked a little like a maternity shirt, lol. What did you guys get?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you get during the 5 easy pay?

I don't like to use easy pay.  I like to limit my purchases to what I can pay for at the time of purchase.  I only make payments for my home, and my car.  Anything else has to wait until I can afford to pay for it all at once.  For me, I like to keep my life simple, with no hassle.  It also makes me feel good to be debt free!

Contributor

That's an interesting statement, and fortunately 14$ a month doesn't break my bank and allows me to budget. Luckily, I work so I pay for it as I go without occurring an interest charge! And what can I say, I have to remain fashionable for the hubby❤️‼️

Honored Contributor

@acesmom79 wrote:

I managed to restrain myself and just get the cudle duds wrap in fair isle and the anybody lounge shirt in the love saying, all too cute. I already own the cudle duds wrap in gray and really like it and am excited to try the anybody lounge tee.  I was debating on getting the anybody lounge shirt in the trapeze style but I thought it looked a little like a maternity shirt, lol. What did you guys get?

Nothing, but my Cuddl Duds TSV wrap in Fair Isle showed up yesterday and I love it. I got the gray animal last year and it was one of my favorite items. I think you'll love the fair isle. Smiley Happy Mine is more muted than the photos and the material this year feels a little thicker than the one from last winter. I just love how soft and snuggly the wraps are!

Trusted Contributor

I'm snuggling with that wrap now in the grey plaid. Love it! So soft and just the right size. 

Honored Contributor

Some truly genius reusable shopping bags!

463-814- BergHOFF Set of Four Multi Color Reusable Shopping Trolley Bags

Esteemed Contributor

I'm actually holding my fire on much more shopping until Black Friday/Cyber Monday; not just for QVC, but everywhere. Better cash back rewards and other incentives. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Aran cable knit boyfriend sweaters, wrap style cardigan and car coats.  After the first one during the Rose of Tralee I found they're really not scratchy.  The workmanship is incredibly maticulous.  Easy pay makes it easier to spend wisely, get the quality items I've hesitated to purchase simply because of the price tag.  They last forever and make much more sense to me than the cashmere, crew neck peplum sweaters I almost got lured into buying.

Honored Contributor

Not a thing. Not even sure when it was.

Valued Contributor

Nothing - could not find one thing I liked - ez pay or not.

I am holding out for 6 ez pays for a couple of jewelry items on my wish list.