Honored Contributor

Nothing from QVC - I didn't watch but I purchased a pair of white slim leg jeans from LLBean, a navy blue sweater from J. Crew and pink suede loafers from Amazon.  

Honored Contributor

I purchased a couple of Lunchtime Specials - both from Isaac M.  I bought the blazer to wear at work with my khaki's  for spring/summer and bought a pair of ankle boots to wear now.

Screenshot_2019-03-04 Isaac Mizrahi Live Shawl Collar Woven Gingham Blazer — QVC com.png

Honored Contributor

Re: What did you buy?

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

I bought Earth Sandals A349687 and two pairs of print WWC crop pants A350563.  The pants are stretch for me because I never wear print pants but I saw the presentations and I liked them.  

@chrystaltree 

I think you'll enjoy it. It was outside of  my box too when I saw it a few years ago on others but I liked it so I tried it.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Somehow, I wasn't even aware it was a Fashion Weekend.

I bought some books on ebay.

I didn't know either, but I do not watch.  However, I never saw any posts about it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I decided to give the skinnytees a second try. Being five foot two the straps were too long on the traditional tank but the one they were selling today was more like a sleeveless tee, which I really like, so I'm giving it another try. What did you pick up from Fashion day?

@Andreatoo 

Check out viewyourdeal dot com. A variety of Skinnytees are offered. Sale Monday & Tuesday, 3-4 & 3-5, midnight pst. Free shipping with $50.00 order.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing from the Q. From other sources, ballet-style sneakers from Keds in both black and white, taupe colored leather sneakers from Cole Haan (purchased from Nordstrom), and a few things from Talbots (will have to see what fits when it gets here!).

Trusted Contributor

I purchased 2 pair of crop pants HALSTON on clearance and 2 Logo tops on clearance.  And I bought 2 pair leather pumps on Amazon...QVC shoe prices just seem out of sight lately.  I purchased 2 of the same exact shoe that I own 1 of now.  Its my go to pump and cannot be without them. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A288103 Denim & Co.in apple red via LTS I figured they would work with bright blue and something white nicely for the patriotic holidays 

@San Antonio Gal  oh I love gingham for summer !

@Diva on The Q I saw those presented and thought they were so pretty!

Trusted Contributor

From QVC I bought an IM jean jacket on clearance in Tea Rose A306370. 

I went on on a shopping spree this weekend and bought a couple clearance pieces at WHBM, as well as several things at Talbots.

I didn't used to think much about clothing until I started following some of these fashion threads. You ladies are BAD influences!  😳😁

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I decided to give the skinnytees a second try. Being five foot two the straps were too long on the traditional tank but the one they were selling today was more like a sleeveless tee, which I really like, so I'm giving it another try. What did you pick up from Fashion day?

I’ve been thinking about skinnytees, & have decided that they don’t work for me.  

Firstly, I want more control then they offer, but now I think that the  long, straight, tight look coming out from under a shorter top isn’t current looking.  Something looser & swingier now looks more modern to me.  Also, the color I have, nude, just looks like underwear peeking out below.  Just my idea!