Honored Contributor

Nothing from Q. Was tempted to try an Isaac pima cotton t shirt but I didnt. I had a $5 Ebay coupon so I bought a t shirt I've been wanting. Can't say what it is around these parts, but it's awesome.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Andreatoo.  They have the best deals on Skinny Tees on those bargain segments on Today and GMA from time to time.  They have styles and colors you never see on QVC on the Skinny Tee website.

They are having a deal today on The View.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing ... 

Honored Contributor

Re: What did you buy?

[ Edited ]

I didn't order anything from QVC.  

I did find a pair of FitFlop thong sandals on clearance at Famour Footwear.  Original price was $79.99.  Sale price was $25.00 and I had a $5.00 coupon for my birthday so my total price was $21.35.  Smiley Happy

I also bought a Kim Gravel reversible maxi dress on e-bay and a pair of black Denim & Co beach pants from e-bay.  

Then I bought a pair of shades of pink tassel earrings from Amazon to match the pink on my reversible maxi dress.  These things are for an upcoming cruise.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Carol Diane 

Lol! I get that all the time! Even in real life! I have long legs for my height so it gives the illusion that I'm taller than I am. The downside of that is the straps are too long on the skinny tees 🙄

The upside is that I rarely have to hem a pair of pants

@Andreatoo, that's funny.  I'm 5'4" and I always get the "you gotta be taller than that" from people too.  The first time I went to a new doctor, the nurse asked me my height and when I told her, she told me I was taller than that.  She told me to stand up so she could measure me and when she did she said "I'll be darn.  You are only 5'4"."  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I just bought a bag of designer at Dillards.  

I hugged the pup during Fashion Day!

@ECBG   I was hugging my pup, too. She lost her “sister” last week & has been quite needy and clinging.

So sorry for your loss, @Shanus .  Give your pup an extra hug from me...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Nothing----have all I need and will go to the malls to buy if needed. 

Honored Contributor

Nothing....

I am reviewing what I got rid of when I did a purge of my closets and mostly everything was from QVC. Some blouses and pants that fit terribly and I have decided to get my lazy self to brick and mortar stores again for my shopping.

It's a good incentive for me to get some much needed exercise too. I kind of miss walking in the malls anyway. I know I was far better dressed when I tried clothing on before I purchased instead of "settling."

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Hope the tees work for you.

I knew Fashion Weekend was coming, but I was involved in other things and totally forgot until I checked online late Sunday. This is the first time I haven’t watched any of a Fashion Day. I glanced through a few things online but didn’t order anything.

I have purchased several new things from TJMaxx, Marshall’s, Dress Barn, Macy’s, & Kohl’s recently. Too much money spent already! 🥴

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Nothing from Q. Was tempted to try an Isaac pima cotton t shirt but I didnt. I had a $5 Ebay coupon so I bought a t shirt I've been wanting. Can't say what it is around these parts, but it's awesome.

@Greeneyedlady21 

Go ahead, say what it is or -  are you able to possibly post a photo?