Honored Contributor

What did you buy during this fashion weekend at the Q?

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I ordered:

A393614 - Earth Origins gladiator sandals - black

Today I ordered:

A303135 - Denim & Co curved hem cropped pants - LOVE the NEW cool green and also ordered the bright navy

I already have several of the other colors and love these cropped pants! Another new color is the melon. I already have the coral, so I passed on that one.

*Side Note: Great sale price AND with a buy more save $3!

A375263 - Denim & Co short sleeve top - black & brown.

This has been at a lunchtime special price of $12.78  ALL WEEKEND so decided to snag up a black & brown in a size small so I'll have them when I reach my weight goal! Can't go wrong at that price. I wear these tops often from Spring-Fall...currently in a size medium.

For anyone interested, the new 'cool green' cropped pants and this black top pair great together because of the green stripe in the top! Watch the video for the top because the image doesn't show the colors well.

I can see myself wearing them together with my new black gladiator shoes for a cute outfit Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: What did you buy during this fashion weekend at the Q?

I bought absolutely nothing.  I've already got so many clothes, I have no place to put them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Me too!  I wish I was losing weight though!  lol

Honored Contributor

@Dar321 wrote:

Me too!  I wish I was losing weight though!  lol

@Dar321 

You're welcome to join us on the Weight Watchers thread.  We're losing and not hungry with the Hungry Day soups.  We're roasting vegetables and doing great!Smiley Happy

Just start reading at the beginning.  Among Friends thread.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 2 pr. of the BD Malibu Lounge pants. First I've seen them on sale. Great for WFH.

Other than 4 bras, I haven't bought any clothes since last March.

My checkbook is thanking me!

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

I bought 2 pr. of the BD Malibu Lounge pants. First I've seen them on sale. Great for WFH.

Other than 4 bras, I haven't bought any clothes since last March.

My checkbook is thanking me!

@Snowpuppy  Enjoy your new BD lounge pants!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have been working at home since March.  I am sorry for those who have experienced losses due to CV but this has been the best time of my life to work from home full time.  I have bought no clothes except two coats (pink issac m and a white kors).  

I have bought no clothes and I realize more and more everyday I have enough clothes for three lifetimes.  Where am I going, I am now dressing up to go to the Walmart.  Meaning, I am wearing work clothes to the store.

I did purchase several walmart "secret treasures" pajama sets the price point is 14.00 to 19.99 to wear around the house.  I recommend that anyone who is at home check them out.  

I am determined to use this time wisely, pay off all my bills, pay down on the principle of my mortgage...so I can have options to retire shortly after we return to the office full time.  Right now, my agency (what I heard) we might be working at home 80% for at least the next two years.  Which I am thrilled about.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing.  I checked on line and wasn't even tempted.  I am so over "oh that's cute and hitting buy"  I need nothing, in fact I'm purging.  How many clothes do we really need?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I bought absolutely nothing.  I've already got so many clothes, I have no place to put them.

@Kachina624 

In the last 2-3 years, I have given perhaps 15-20 or more large garbage bags full of clothes to the battered women's shelter:  pants, jeans, tops, coats, jackets, skirts and some had never been worn.  I get suckered into buying things I don't need because they are pretty or I can imagine how good it would look.... blah, blah, blah...

Those women and girls who are trafficked will appreciate your clothes.  If you do not know where one is, contact a local church and tell them what and where and to whom you wish to give.  They need them.  I don't think many of the Goodwill stores want any more clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

Was Q having a fashion weekend?????  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt