Contributor

Re: What designers would you like to see more of? Less of?

It seems like the Q vendors all produce the same looks. There use to be a time when some lines offered more unique looks, not just the cookie cutter looks. While casual is popular,  some offices require a more tailored look.  It would be nice to have more options to select from that feature a tailored pant or skirt. While I love Barefoot dreams,  they do a lot of cardigans.  The Precious fibers line they use to carry gave you options for cashmere pieces in traditional and fashion pieces (not that i bought a ton but special pieces).  I know styles change but leather/suede designs have mostly disappeared with little options to replace. They had a blazer as a tsv a few weeks ago and we were told blazers are coming back but where are the classic options in them? (I saw a logo with plaid and lace but that only appeals to some and even though I wear this line, even i  have seen enough of this look) I am pretty sure the options provided are based on sales but having a few specialty options would be nice for those buyers who want more than joggers, leggings or stretch jeans with tunic length tops and cardigans.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

More Louis Dell'olio, a true designer.  He really cares about his customers by answering all their questions and posting informative videos explaining his designs and how to coordinate his collections.  His collections are timeless.

Honored Contributor

As a once in awhile designer, Twiggy.

I like her personality, too.   Seems very nice, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

More Martha Stewart, her fashions are the very best quality!  Alas, it seems QVC is closing out her fashion brand since they offered nothing new this year.  I have the best jeans, tops, ruanas, and even a coat from her line.

I don't want to see any brands disappear because I realize others may love those brands, so what's the point of stating that. 

But on-air time?  Yes -- I'd love to see less Susan Graver and Logo.  I'm not dissing their clothes, just tired of seeing their static shows multiple times in the week.  More any brand than those two, to mix it up!

Honored Contributor

Not less of any designer,just lower prices.  

Super Contributor

Women With Control/Attitudes by Renee

Belle by Kim Gravel (but her prices need to come down - the quality is not there for those prices)

And what happened to Brooke Shields? One of my favorite pieces from QVC is one of her petite maxi dresses.

But overall - enough with all the floral prints!!

Frequent Contributor

Oh, yes...George Simonton had some nice things!

Less:  Logo, Susan Graver, Barefoot Dreams, Peace, Love, World, and although I really loved Joan Rivers (when she was with us), lately the offerings weren't "her".

I wish D&C and many others were not "IMPORTED" - I understand cost is involved, but the quality control as far as consistent sizing is not there.  I'm not too pleased with the country of origin status as "imported".