Valued Contributor

Re: What colors do you wear all the time?

Black, burgundy, french blue, aqua, most greens, except for lime, some earthtones. I generally stay away from gray, pink, red and yellow, mostly because anything with gray looks awful and pink/yellow/red really aren't me.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I do not care for bright colors or pastel colors. I like black, navy, burgundy, hunter green, gray, and cream. 

============

Nothing 🌞 sunny for you.😀

Those are fall colors.

Respected Contributor

black and/or white

Esteemed Contributor

I do not wear pastels well. I like Burgundy and also Black.  When I show up in shades of blue I get compliments and I don't even like blue to wear.  I don't own any Green or Yellow, my least favorite colors. 

Trusted Contributor

My color choices are seasonal.  In the summer I wear lots of pinks and blues in tops with navy and khaki bottoms.  I wear very little white.

In the winter I wear black and all that goes with black.  I do wear dark indigo jeans in the winter for casual attire with lots of colors for tops including cream/natural.  

My color goal for this year is to wear more red.  When I was teaching, I wore red a lot because it was a school color and I got tired of it.  Now I miss it and want to wear more of it again this fall and winter.  I also bought an olive jacket because that's a color I haven't worn in a long time.  

Frequent Contributor

Blue